10 min with a glass of wine
Potato Gnocchi: 500g of fluffiness
Homemade (…with Love) Pesto: 150g
Care: just enough...
Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A drizzle
Basil leaves: It needs a garnish! ….but if you don't have it, don’t worry…Buy it!
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to boil…
2. With a bit of care, add the Gnocchi, they will float like clouds….
3. When they're up, turn the flame down!
4. Simmer for 1 minute….
5. Drain and add the Pesto OFF THE HEAT …che odore fantastico! I know…..
6.Ensure it's OFF THE HEAT… you don’t want to upset the Genoese!
7. Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
8. Serve it on a plate
9.Smell the basil leaves first, then add them on top!